Kylin Plato Fund (FCR) is an Alternative Investment Fund approved by the Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM) as of the 27th December 2018 in Portugal with Fund Number 1561, giving the perfect opportunity for investors to enter the Portuguese market and enjoying the European lifestyle.
The capital is intended to be invested in the acquisition, for a limited period, of equity instruments or equity equivalent instruments and debt instruments, of micro, small and medium sized enterprises. Targeted markets include but not limited to growing industries such as real estate and hospitalities.
Kylin Plato fund is managed by Kylin Prime Capital LLP, who has received the approval by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to conduct Alternative Investment Fund Management (AIFM) activities in Portugal with Reference number: 790179.
Minimum Investment Requirement:
Minimum Investment Period by investors:
- (a) High growing industries
- (b) such as real estate
- (c) and hospitalities
Investment Process & Golden Visa
- After 5 years, the investor can apply for permanent residence or renew his current golden visa for 2 years or apply for Portuguese citizenship by naturalization, provided all other requirements set out by the Nationality Act are fulfilled;
- Transparent and trustworthy fund regulated by CMVM in Portugal;
- The Foreign Direct Investment market place for Chinese investors is mature;
- Beautiful country with a business-friendly government and a growing economy;
- Clear tax regime for investors and aligned with European Union’s policies and regulations;
- High standard education system;
- Family Reunification for three generation.