Malta Government Securities Fund is a distinct sub-fund of Kylin Prime SICAV p.l.c. Administrator of the Fund is BOV Fund Services Limited, Custodian and Banker of the Fund is Sparkasse Bank Malta p.l.c., auditor is PricewaterhouseCoopers Malta, Saliba Stafrace Legal is the lead legal adviser.
Kylin Prime SICAV p.l.c:
Kylin Prime SICAV p.l.c. is organised under the laws of Malta as a multi-fund public limited liability investment company with variable share capital (SICAV) pursuant to the Companies Act and is licensed by the MFSA to carry out the activities of a collective investment scheme in the form of a Professional Investor Fund available to Qualifying Investors in respect of the Fund.
Term of Investment
- (a) Stocks, debt securities and money market instruments issued by the Maltese Government
- (b) Units in collective investment schemes established in Malta and regulated by the MFSA investing principally (and more than 85% of their assets) in securities and instruments referred to in (a) above
- Investor makes the decision;
- Investor submits the Subscription Form and the Qualifying Investor Declaration Form to the company/Authorised Service Providers/Authorised Intermediaries;
- The Company implements identification and verification on prospective investors;
- Investor makes the payment into the designated account of Kylin Prime SICAV p.l.c.
- Investor receives a Certificate of Subscription.
- Malta has a thriving economy. According to IMF, Malta’s economic growth remains one of the strongest in Europe. Therefore Investors can expect a stable ROI.
- Malta has a sound political and social environment.
- Positive credit ratings: Moody's credit rating for Malta was last set at A3 with stable outlook. Fitch's credit rating for Malta was last reported at A+ with stable outlook.
- Great location in the Mediterranean - Central Europe.