Kylin Prime Global Investment AIF VCIC PLC is in the process of being authorised by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) to operate as an Alternative Investment Fund (AIF).
Kylin Prime Global Investment AIF VCIC PLC (‘the Fund’) will be investing in real estate and private equity projects in Cyprus and other EU jurisdictions. The Fund will be externally-managed by Kylin Prime Asset Management Ltd, which is in the process of being authorised by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Term of Investment
Real Estate, Private Equity projects
The portfolio manager conducts thorough research and due diligence for potential investment based on company’s investment strategy, engaging specialist third party advisers where necessary. The following key areas will be included in analysis reports drafted by portfolio manager:
- Specific analysis of the markets where funds invest, including the trends, market information, asset value growth.
- Detailed analysis of the technical aspects of the asset, leveraging the team’s hands-on operational experience.
- Financial analysis of projected cash flows, likely capital expenditure (CAPEX) and potential returns.
Investment Process Structure Chat
The Investment Committee is actively involved in the collation and analysis of economic and market information. The committee couples portfolio manager’s analysis with its proprietary data and market insight to underwrite all key investment initiatives. The Risk Management Committee shall evaluate potential risks and conduct stress test of each project. The Board of Partners of the Fund is responsible for making final decisions based on both investment and risk assessment reports.
- Beautiful country with a business-friendly government and a growing economy.
- Strategic location (crossroads of Europe and Asia).